Monday, March 14, 2016

WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION: WEEK 83: MARCH 12, 2016


Dear Family, 

*I think the best place to stay when you come out would probably be in Burke area. Its about halfway point in the mission. So it would be most convenient for going to DC and seeing all my families.

So this week was pretty slow. We only have one investigator who is in a part member family. His names TRE. We haven't even met with him yet though because he super busy. We haven't taught a lesson yet since Ive been here either. I really wish I would have stayed in the Braddock ward. My whole mission has been slow slow slow. So I guess I should be used to it though. We went on exchange this week with the district leader in Tall Cedars. Pretty much just walked around the whole day and got nothing accomplished. This week we have zone training, interviews, and a lunch set up with sister Anderson from Potomac Crossing. Sorry not much happened this weekend.


Where is Rick and Peggy going on there mission at? tell dad to be looking around for a truck for me to buy when I get home. 

love you all,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment