Monday, January 18, 2016

Washington DC South Mission: Week 74: January 18, 2016

Hi Family;

This week we has some of the most success I've had my whole my
mission. So Wednesday  I went on exchanges with Elder Jake in the
Spanish program. That morning in companion study Elder Brooksby and I made
a list of every former investigator in our area book. Then we switched
at noon. That whole day we tried people on this list and had
freakishly good luck. I swear every door we knocked on was interested.
By 5 O'clock we had six return appointments. 4 of which we have had
lessons with members there and are now new investigators. One of them
came to church this week and balled her eyes out during sacrament
meeting. There was also another non-member that a member brought who
stayed all 3 hours of the church block. She lives in Sterling so we won't teach her. I'm
pretty sure gospel doctrine scared her off though. I told our Ward
mission leader next time we bring investigators that I'm teaching the
class. But other than gospel doctrine the day was really good.... So
tomorrow we have an appointment with Meghan, Tuesday one with Rosie who
came to church and another one with a family from Egypt, Wednesday we
have Krystle, and Thursday Debbie.

 I've never had this many scheduled appointments in one week before on my mission. 
So pray for those people. This week we also went to stake correlation with all the
Bishops and Ward mission leaders. Other than that we have transfers on
Thursday. I find out if I'm leaving on Tuesday.  I'm hoping I stay another transfer
 so I can work with the people I found. 

It's a little unreal that Daniel is already leaving on his mission. I think he will really like
Atlanta. I think all the success this week probably had to do with Dan leaving this week.

Love you all

Love Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment