Monday, January 4, 2016

Washington DC South Mission: Week 72: January 4, 2016

Hey family,


Christmas was really fun skyping with everyone. We had a good New
Years as well. Sister Gisseman in the Potomac Crossing Ward fed Elder
Brooksby and I on New Year's Eve. She one of my favorite members as she
always does nice things for the missionaries. After her dinner we went to
the church and watched "the best two years" and Ephraim's Rescue.  It
was a lot of fun but I'm glad the holidays are over.


 I think Dan is leaving at a good time. This Sunday the Ward had the Elders Quorum
pass the sacrament and I passed as well. It was very rewarding and
humbling to pass the sacrament. I will miss doing that every week.


Yesterday we were able to meet with Wesley for a few minutes, we didn't
get to teach him but we hadn't seen him for 2 or 3 weeks so it was great

to see him. 

This week we have a lesson on Thursday with a girl named Meghan who 
we street contacted into. And Friday is a lesson with the family who has come to
both Ward activities. So hopefully we have some luck. We haven't taught a

 lesson in 2 weeks.  

Transfers are on the 21st of this month. I'm not sure if I'm staying or leaving.
 We have MLC this week again. Which is where all the Zone leaders and sister
 training leaders get together with President Huntsman and talk about the work.

 Chancey and Davis sent me an email last week about trying to room 
together when we get back? I'm not sure when we have to do housing
 if I get in but something to look into it. 


Love you all
Elder Frew

No comments:

Post a Comment