Sunday, December 13, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 68: December 7, 2015


Hey family,
So to answer dads question about if we had any investigators at church
this week the answer is yes. A guy named Wesley came to church for the
first hour and then had to leave early because he invited friends to
his other church. We've met with him about 4 times already. It's good
to have some we can meet with consistently now. He's a retired marine
and was also in the Air Force. He played football Bowie state
(Maryland) in college. We also had a lesson with a Puerto Rican lady
this week who has a couple of kids at home. We also found out that
there's 2 families that we are going to start teaching. We've been
doing a lot of member work and are seeing some fruits from it now. Our
zone also lead the mission in baptisms this transfer which was pretty
sweet. Transfers are on Thursday. Elder Anderson and Elder Severe
 are going to go more than likely and I will stay here in Ashburn. We 
should see some success while I'm here. The work is starting to get hot here.
Today we got  a Tour of the pentagon from a member in our Ward. After
our tour we went to the pentagon city mall and I got a nice hoodie. So
don't send me a sweatshirt for Christmas. It was pretty good pday but
I'm very tired from walking around. I'm looking forward to skyping
everyone  in a few weeks.

Also last Monday I got a pair of Nike frees for 30 bucks a the Nike
outlet, saved over a hundred bucks.
Love Logan

Also for my package can you send some gold toe socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment