Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: December 21, 2015: Week 70


Hey family,
So this week we had lots of meetings. On Thursday we had interviews with President Huntsman from 830 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. When someone was with President Huntsman, Elder Brooksby and I evaluated the other companions on how well they taught the first lesson. We did get to go to lunch with President which was nice along with the AP's. On Friday we had our whole mission conference which was really good. It was sad thinking that it was my last one. Then Saturday we had our ward Christmas party where some a nonmember family came and we should be able to have a lesson soon with them. We went to see the temple lights with Sanjay this week and also went to a Christmas concert yesterday which was really good. I'm looking forward to skyping everyone in a few days. I will call sometime before to set things up.I got both packages this week. Thanks alot for the blender. Sorry i couldn't wait to open the packages.  I did save a few presents with the BYU wrapping on it though. Well. Love you all, 
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment