Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 65: November 16, 2015



Hey family,

So we went and did temple work with Sanjay the recent convert who
helped me with my essay on Tuesday which was really cool. He did his
dad's name. We also went out to Chinese food afterwards. 

This week we taught Abbey who was the girl we found last week.
For pday today were playing football.We set up a zone finding feast this
 week in the afternoon. We had Sanjay come and talk to us before we
 went out and tried to find people to teach. The three of us also made
a video to motivate the elders and sisters in our zone using the video 
app on our iPad. We had a clips and then we played them as a slide show.
 Ryan would be proud of my movie. I'm going to try and send it as one
 video so you can see it.


I also found out that Elder Anderson loves George of the Jungle too.
So we've been quoting it all the time ha ha.

 See ya next week

Love elder frew
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment