Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 60: October 12, 2015

Hi Family; 

 I don't have a lot of time to write today. We went fishing this
morning and I got a good bass. But other than that all I got was a
bunch of moss. 

Chris and Mellisa came to church along with a few other
less actives that we've been working with. Chris and Mellisa are going
through some rough patches. Trying to quit a few addictions.

We had a really crappy day this week. We did a church swap with a
potential investigator on Saturday. We showed up after driving 25
miles one way and his stupid pastor wouldn't  let us in. He railed on us
for being false prophets. I guess according to him the sabbath is
suppose to be Saturday and not Sunday. I was super ticked. I didn't
handle the situation very well so I felt bad about that mostly, but it
also wasted a lot of our time and miles.

Read Romans 12:4 (For as we have many members in one body, and
all members have not the same office)  I should have been better ha ha.

Also thank you for the two packages. Unfortunately I ate the 5 packs
of beef jerky already. I guess Russia is where Dano is going on his mission.

Love Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment