Monday, September 14, 2015

WEEK 56: WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION: SEPTEMBER 14,2015


Hey family,

 This week is transfer week. After talking with President Huntsman at church Sunday it sounds that I'm probably going to leave Burke finally. I pretty much told the Zls, APs, and President that I needed out of Burke. It will be a good thing for me to leave. I have no faith in the area and I didn't like it here. Elder Burleson has a good chance of training when I leave even though he's only been here for 6 weeks. He's ready for it. He's a really good missionary. I really didn't even have to do anything. I probably learned more from him too.

Today for pday we are going into DC for a little bit. We got a car to use just for the week until transfers come and then we have to give it back. I don't really care though because I'm leaving the area. I went on exchanges with the APs which was a lot of fun. We went street contacting at George Mason University. 

Yesterday we worked at a booth for the Burke center festival. It was a little family history booth that we just talked to people about if they were interested in. It was actually pretty fun. It was a super nice day and it was good to have a change of pace. There were a bunch of mascot costumes of cartoons like sponge bob and the ninja turtles. I was only able to get a picture with he George Mason Mascot unfortunately. 

Next week I should have a new area and a new companion which will be good for me. It's really weird that I'm already 20. It kind of scares me. I'm already like 1/4 done with my life. If you want to send some stuff for my bday you can send jerky and gift cards. I have 11 dollars to live off for the next month because I spent 60 bucks on protein and somehow,blew it all in less than two weeks. Just send healthy stuff.

Love you all.

Elder Frew

No comments:

Post a Comment