Monday, May 4, 2015

Washington DC South: Week 37: May 4, 2015

Hey family,
This week we had zone conference. It was good but kind long. 
President Riggs made me conduct the music. I didn't know how to lead so I just sang in front of everyone then he came up and showed me how to do it in a sense.

 There was a baptism this week in our ward for the other
elders. We found a family tracking that the mom grew up in Utah and
had a lot of Mormon friends but never was baptized. She had ancestors join the church in France and then moved across the plains with all the pioneers. After convincing them to let us come back  we set up a time for next weekend. It was a good week. 

We also have a stake cconference this weekend. Along with the regional conference. So we haven't been able to get to many investigators to church. Although we do have people that are progressing. 

 We are working with a recently married couple that are 21 and 20. Elder Annis is older than both of them. We also had dinner with our investigator Owen. That night we he had three dinners. Kind of felt sick afterwards, but I'm all good.

Today we have a zone activity playing kickball and also Frisbee. I can
talk to you Sunday about applying for schools. But I think I want
to apply to Utah State, BYU, and UVU. I don't want to apply to BYU
Idaho. I think that would just be a waste of money cause I don't want
to go there.  I will call you Saturday to set up a time to Skype. But
more than likely will be Skype at around 3 to 5 your time. We're
finally getting the bedbugs removed. The only thing thing that sucks
is we have to pay 75 bucks because we weren't ready today when they
came to spray. Elder Annis got kinda pissed at the people because they
tried to make us sign something for the 75 bucks.
Anyway sorry it's short today. I will talk to you later this week.

Love elder frew

No comments:

Post a Comment