Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 34- April, 13, 2015

PDAY  WASHINGTON DC
ELDER TESCH AND ELDER FREW
WASHINGTON DC
ZONE CONFERENCE

ELDER FREW AND ELDER TESCH
My New Companion: Elder Annis and Elder Frew
This week we had transfers on Thursday.  We spent most time before that
just saying goodbyes to the people Elder Tesch wanted to see. Then on
transfer day Elder Tesch was transfer ed and went to the
Ashburn area not too far from where I was at in Lees burg. My new
companion is Elder Annis. He's from Manti, Utah. He's really into
skateboarding and snowboarding. He's been pretty cool so far. Its been
nice be leading the area out again.

 So we had to move Tony's baptism to next Saturday because the family
 had a funeral come up. But everything is still going good and he's ready
 to be baptized on the 25th of April.  Elder Tesch will be back here in Mount Vernon
on Saturday so that he can baptized Tony. I'm glad that I've had the chance to be
companions with Elder Tesch for 2 transfers. I love that guy. Elder
Oyler left my zone and got transferred to the Oakton zone. I will
probably only be here for 5 more weeks.

We did a lot of finding this week and trying to talk to as many people
as possible. It was pretty funny so I was talking to this guy on the street
 about the Book of Mormon and the conversation was going really well 
when all of a sudden a super drunk little El Salvadorian guy comes up
 and tries to ask me for some money. Ha ha...He was so drunk that you 
couldn't even understand him. When he asked for a buck I gave him a 
restoration pamphlet and pretended I didn't know what he wanted. Eventually
 my new companion Elder Annis gave him a buck and he left. This week we had
some Siera Le One food with the George family. I actually was able to
handle it pretty well this time.

Please get back to me on the college stuff!
Love Elder Frew

No comments:

Post a Comment