Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 31: March 22, 2015

Hey family

So we had a really good week. On Tuesday we had a specialized training
with our zone and the Alexandria zone. President and the ap's came.
They trained us on how to use the Book of Mormon, planning, and the
new iPads. It was good but really long from 9am to 4 pm. During lunch
we played a huge game of knock out which was fun. This week we also
met with our investigator Barbara Sandoval. She came to church on
Sunday with her daughter who is also named Barbara. That  was really
big. She hasn't come to church since we've been here. Tony came again
for the third straight week and he is doing really good. We set his
baptism date for April 11th rather than the 28 of this month because of
conference coming up soon. Transfers are on the 9th of April, Elder
Tesch will more than likely be gone and then I will stay in Mount
Vernon for 1 more transfer.

On Saturday night we went and had dinner at a members home with Tony
Clements our investigator who is on date. Brother Howard the member
cooked picana. It's Brazilian for tri-tip and it was probably the best
steak I have ever had before. And there was a ton of it! We didn't
even put a dent in the meat. It was Super good food.

I got your package In the mail this week. Thanks for the lobster tie.
I really like it whoever found that. Today for PDay I think we're
going to play football or soccer. Things are going good. It dropped down
to the 40s and 30s again this week which stinks. I'm so sick of the
freakin cold weather. Also make sure you look over the email I sent
about my college stuff. If you can find that out for me you will save
me time, stress, and being focused.  Here is  Elder Tesch and I last week
in DC.

Love Elder Frew
Displaying image1.JPG
ELDER FREW & ELDER TESCH

No comments:

Post a Comment