Sunday, March 8, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 28: March 1,2015

Hey family,


So this week was a little bit better than before but not by too much.
We went tracking one of the days for like 2 hours with nothing not
even a potential. 

We had a mission conference which was cool. We're
getting new iPads this week so we were instructed on how to use them.
It was a good meeting. I love mission conferences and seeing everyone
that's not in my zone that I haven't seen in a while.

I have been trying to eat super clean lately. I was eating oatmeal
like twice a day and then Elder Tesch  told me that oatmeal is 
more for bulking because of the carbs. So now I'm just eating
egg whites for breakfast. Talapia fish and chicken for
lunch and Salads between meals. And for dinner the members usually
feed us some lasagna or something like that.

That's super exciting that Dan got into byu-Provo. Ryan might be going to LA for
an internship? What's the details on that?

The weather has been really cold as usual; but today has been pretty warm.
Today for pday were playing basketball at the church with Elder Oyler.

love,
Elder Frew

No comments:

Post a Comment