Sunday, February 22, 2015

Washington DC South Mission: Week 26: February 16, 2015

Hi Everyone:

So I found out this week that Rob Hild my buddy from BYU got his mission
call and was assigned to serve in the Washington DC South Mission also.
I was super excited to hear that. He was the guy that I have the picture with
the Stadium of Fire concert at BYU over the 4th of July this summer with
Charles Abuou. He will be out here in June the transfer that our new
mission president comes in and President and Sister Riggs go home. We didn't really
have too much success this week. We did a lot of knocking on doors and
didn't have any luck with it.

I got the letter from Ken and Mary Taylor and it had a Chipotle gift card, Thank
YOU TAYLOR FAMILY. Yes, mom I already sent them a thank you note  too.
I also got your Valentine's Day card in the mail too. Thank you!

Transfers are this Thursday so we will find out if Elder Tesch will
stay with me 1 more transfer or going somewhere else. We're thinking that
he will probably stay but you can never know. It has been super cold
here this week. This  morning it was 8 degrees and with wind chills
it's even worse. It's suppose to get down to 3 degrees this week and
probably get snow again.

Today we're playing soccer instead of basketball. I was feeling pretty
sick this morning but I'm feeling a bit better after some Meds. What medical
schools did Derek get into? And where are did they decide to go?

I will let you know what happens at transfers this week.

Love Elder Frew

No comments:

Post a Comment